Jeff’s 420-Irish Cream
Better than Bailey’s…non-alcoholic. Infused with THC! A totally unique experience!
Number of servings: 6 – 4oz. servings | 4.5 mg THC per serving
Approximate THC per Serving* | Milligrams per serving based on Kiva’s Terra
Espresso beans 5mg THC content.
• 1 ½ cups Jameson Irish whiskey (we are going to boil out the alcohol content)
• 5 Ice cubes
• 6 KIVA Terra Espresso beans (5mg each)
• 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
• 1 shot of espresso or 1 teaspoon instant coffee
• 1 cup of Half and Half
• ½ cup Sweetened condensed milk
• 1 tablespoon Hershey’s chocolate syrup
1. Bring Irish whiskey to a boil over a medium/low flame for 5 minutes to begin to boil off the alcohol content.
2. To finish, (this is fun but be very careful!), using a long neck lighter, ignite the whisky in the the pot.
A light blue flame will burn on top of the alcohol for about 5-7 minutes until all the alcohol has evaporated. Set aside to cool.
3. In a blender add ice cubes, vanilla, espresso, heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk, Jameson and Kiva Terra Espresso beans.
4. Blend until smooth and creamy.
5. Strain through a fine strainer or cheesecloth and enjoy!