Adapted from Chia, Quinoa, Kale, Oh My by Cassie Johnston.
Skip the deep fryer and enjoy these medicated fries without the guilt as a rainy afternoon snack or addition to dinner.
Sweet Potato Fries
◦ 4 large sweet potatoes
◦ 2 Tablespoons smoked paprika
◦ 2 teaspoon garlic powder
◦ 1 teaspoon cumin
◦ ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
◦ Pinch cayenne
◦ 1 ½ teaspoon sea salt
◦ ½ teaspoon black pepper
◦ 2 Tablespoons olive oil
◦ 2 Tablespoons cannabis coconut oil (adjust as needed)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel sweet potatoes and slice into fries.
- 3 Combine spices in large mixing bowl.
- Add olive oil and sweet potatoes and toss thoroughly until all fries are evenly coated.
- Spread out the fries in a single layer onto two baking sheets. Bake for 35 minutes, flipping once halfway, until fries are lightly browned and crispy.
◦ 1 large, very ripe avocado
◦ ¼ cup mayonnaise
◦ 3 cloves garlic
◦ 1 large, juicy lime
◦ heavy pinch of sea salt + pepper
- Scoop avocado into bowl of food processor.
- Add juiced lime, diced garlic and remaining ingredients. Pulse until smooth and creamy. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve with fries.
Written by Nora Mounce