Jeff’s Grilled Salmon and Walnut Beauty Salad
With Citrus Dill Canna-Tzatziki Dressing
Chock full of everything you need for beautiful radiant skin, this salad contains; kale and cucumbers, both great sources of vitamin C; Greek yogurt to help smooth your complexion,;olive oil, yellow peppers and pomegranates, which are all packed with polyphenol antioxidants that help to fight free radicals and regulate your skin’s blood flow. Also contained are walnuts and grilled salmon, which are great sources of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids that have been shown to improve skin’s elasticity. Edamame is rich in minerals and proteins that have been shown to reduce hyperpigmentation, and of course, high fiber hemp seeds, the magical superfood that contains the perfect balance of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, is high in fiber, contains vitamins A, C, and E, is rich in minerals, including phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, sulfur, calcium, iron and zinc and has all the essential amino acids necessary for maintaining healthy human cells! Topped off with a Canna-Tzatziki dressing made with CBD, THCV, and orange zest, this is a great source of limonene, a UV Protectant. This salad is designed to keep you both looking healthy and feeling great! I learned long ago that beauty radiates from the inside out.
Number of servings: 8
Infused Salad Dressing
Preparation time: 40 minutes
Cooking time: 10 to 14 minutes
Approximate THC per Serving using “Jeff’s Light Tasting Cannaoil recipe”
20% THC Strain: 3mg
For the glazed & grilled salmon:
4 wild salmon steaks, rinsed and patted dry
½ cup olive oil
1 clove garlic, minced fine
Juice of ½ Lemon
Zest of ½ orange
1 teaspoon Salt
½ teaspoon pepper
For the dressing:
6 oz Greek yogurt
2 cucumbers – peeled, seeded and diced
1 tablespoons canna-olive oil (use a high THCV African Sativa like Durban Poison or Red Congolese)
1 tablespoon non-infused olive oil
¼ cup CBD Living Water
½ lemon, juiced
Zest of ½ orange
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
1 cloves garlic, peeled
For the salad:
2 cups kale, torn
2 cups baby greens
½ cup raw cannabis leaves
1 cup Yellow pepper, sliced and halved
1 cup chickpeas
1 cup edamame peas
1 Italian cucumber, sliced thin
1 cup raw walnuts
1 cup pomegranate seeds
¼ cup raw hemp seeds
- Make the glaze by whisking together olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, orange zest salt and pepper.
- Place salmon filets into a 1 gallon Ziploc bag.
- Add the glaze mixture to the salmon, seal the baggie and gently turn to coat evenly.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Place walnuts in a small sauce pan with a pinch or two of salt and toast over medium heat by gently shaking them in the pan for 3-4 minutes. Set aside.
- Grill salmon skin side down over medium-high heat for 12-15 minutes, undisturbed.
- Remove from the grill and let cool 5 to room temperature.
- Flake salmon into bite size pieces.
While the salmon is cooling, make the dressing:
- Place all the dressing ingredients into a food processor and pulse until evenly blended.
Create the salad:
- Toss the kale, baby greens and raw cannabis leaves together.
- Layer and strategically place the yellow flaked salmon, yellow pepper, cucumber, chickpeas, and edamame. Finish off with a sprinkling of the toasted walnuts and pomegranate seeds.
Dress, “Dose” and Serve:
- Drizzle each individual plate of salad with 1oz (a shot glass) of the salad dressing and sprinkle with raw hemp seeds