Get your sweetheart swizzled on this elegant and herbaceous twist on a Valentine’s Day Tom Collins. Featuring one of Humboldt County’s premium distillers, the Cannabis Lover’s Collins uses Humboldt Distillery’s Cannabis-Sativa infused vodka and a high CBD tincture. The result? A lightly fruit-sweetened, floral cocktail with zero THC, allowing you to personally customize your Valentine’s Day high.
Approachable for even the amateur mixologist, the cocktail calls for fresh raspberries, rosewater and a high CBD tincture. Check your local cannabis dispensary for Homegrown Remedies High CBD Tincture, a delicious and medicinal tincture compounded by Tracy Dill and her son Joe in the East Bay. The subtle herb flavor from the tincture is pleasantly enhanced by aromatic nose of Humboldt’s Finest Vodka, a boutique spirit distilled in the Humboldt farm town of Fortuna, California by Abe Stevens. He recommends using the aromatic vodka, flavored by the infusion of hemp, as a replacement for gin in your favorite cocktails. Humboldt’s Finest Vodka has a nose redolent of a fresh bowl of sticky icky, which we balanced with a romantic spritz of rosewater, creating memories both sweet and familiar for your Valentine. Muddle, mix and enjoy with love.
Makes 2 drinks.
Supplies: Collins glasses, muddler
- 3 oz Humboldt’s Finest Cannabis Sativa Vodka
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 8 fresh raspberries (frozen in a pinch), plus more for garnish
- 1 dropper CDB Tincture (such as Homegrown Remedies High CBD Tincture)
- Soda water
- Divide raspberries amongst Collins glasses. Muddle.
- Add 2 or 3 rocks per glass. Combine vodka, simple syrup and lemon juice in small jar, shake or stir to mix. Divide between glasses.
- Top with soda water, nearly to brim. Finish each with half a dropper of CBD tincture, 1 spritz rosewater and fresh raspberries to garnish. Cheers!