This information was provided by prnewswire
Send your Press Release here.
CannTrust® expands its recreational line up of liiv, Xscape and Synr.g brands
VAUGHAN, ON, Oct. 10, 2018 /CNW/ – CannTrust Holdings Inc. (“CannTrust or the “Company”) (TSX: TRST), one of Canada’s leading licensed producers and most trusted brands of medical cannabis, today announced (with a week left before legalization) a fourth recreational brand – Peak Leaf – that will be exclusively available in British Columbia.
Come October 17th, BC consumers of legal age will be able to experience a collection of cannabis products inspired by nature. This curated set of strains are rooted in the sights, smells, and sensations of the outdoors. Rich, leafy greens, earthy aromas, and fruity flavours offer a balanced approach to cannabis.
“We are very excited to add Peak Leaf to our lineup of recreational brands set to hit the cannabis market this October. We saw a gap in the BC market for a brand that celebrated our innate connection to nature and think that Peak Leaf will fill this void,” said Brad Rogers, President, CannTrust. “Our focus is on providing a variety of cannabis options, specially curated to meet the needs of all age-legal Canadians. This is another example of how we are living that focused approach and really putting our consumers at the center of everything we do.”
The full line up of dynamic brands launching on October 17 include:
- Peak Leaf: Nurture with nature, Peak Leaf believes a balanced lifestyle starts with wellness. Discover ways to enhance your mind and body by letting the outside in, because the more we connect with nature, the more we can reconnect with ourselves. Peak Leaf’s five strains will be available in dried flower and pre-rolled joints. www.peakleafcannabis.com
- liiv: For the educated user who knows what they want, liiv has got what they need to meet their daily challenges head on. liiv features strains already popular with experienced users and provides cannabis products in formats beyond dried flower and pre-rolled joints – oils and capsules – which offer additional flexibility and convenience beyond smoking or vaporizing. www.liivcannabis.com
- Xscape: Xscape strains are carefully curated for specific experiences, making it easy for consumers to choose the right strains for their adventures. Whether it’s Walk the Dog (perfect for, well, walking the dog) or Flix N Chill (nudge, nudge), Xscape has a strain for that. Xscape helps to eliminate consumer confusion by giving them the reference points they need to guide their imagination and their choices. Xscape products come in dried flower and pre-rolled joints. www.xscapecannabis.com
- Synr.g: This unique collection of flavour-first strains is great for consumers who like to keep things social. Whether it’s date night, a dinner party or something else entirely, the Synr.g strains have been crafted to enrich every gathering. These sharable products come in dried flower and pre-rolled joints. www.synrgcannabis.com
The brands are poised to stay at the forefront of the recreational cannabis market with the next generation of products already in the pipeline. Future offerings are expected to include single-serve brewing pods and a line of beverage product offerings, including a ready-to-drink sports drink that aids in recovery post-workout. These products are being developed in anticipation of edibles and concentrates becoming legal in 2019.
A Deeper Dive
- All CannTrust cannabis products are standardized to ensure a consistent product every time.
- Products are grown in a new, first of its kind, perpetual harvest technology greenhouse that produces flower more efficiently and at better quality levels than indoor facilities of the past.
- When developing a new strain, CannTrust’s expert cultivation team plants hundreds of seeds, monitoring the plants from seedling through to full flower and selecting only the varieties with terpene levels and the right amount of THC and CBD as the mother plant for all future products.