PREMIER CANNABIS EVENT HALL OF FLOWERS IS BACK
The industry-only, B2B show expands to over 100,000 square feet, more than 200 brands and distributors, a list of high-profile product launches, and five panels stacked with prolific speakers including Gary Vaynerchuk and Chelsea Handler
April 2019 (LOS ANGELES) — Hall of Flowers is back with its second installment of the wildly successful B2B trade show at the Sonoma County Fairgrounds in Santa Rosa, CA. The highly curated, industry-only event is centered on welcoming the cannabis industry’s top flower, concentrate, edible, topical & accessory brands and retailers and will take place on Tuesday April 30th and Wednesday May 1st, 2019.
The mission of Hall of Flowers is to bring together the most innovative brands, retailers, and industry insiders and incubate the future of cannabis. As the industry evolves and expands, so does the show, and this season has a bunch of new developments. Read on to see what’s in store.
NEWS FOR THIS SEASON
- Larger footprint. After launching the show last September to much acclaim within the brand, retailer and media space, the team is pleased to expand across an additional few buildings on-site, creating a larger footprint and more space to create within the high-end, collaborative environment. Expect to see an increased number of sections with more categories for like-minded brands weaved throughout the updated floor plan.
- More brands and distributors. Over 200 of the best of the best brands and distributors are on board and the show has officially been sold out of exhibitor space since the beginning of April. Here is the complete list of who you can expect to see.
- Product launches. A lot of high profile product launches happening on-site on April 30th and are under embargo until then. They range between rappers, old school bands, and OG growers.
- Branding Speaker Series. Gary Vaynerchuk famously kicked off our first ever speaker series with a keynote at our inaugural show last September that went viral. This season, we’re changing things up and adding a bunch of panels that lend themselves to one central theme: branding. We often get asked, ‘How can my brand get to the next level by staying true to its roots?’ In this ever changing industry landscape there’s not really one simple answer. So, we’ve gathered a mix of personalities who are authorities in their space and brought them together for two days of discussions and insight on the topics that seem to pop up the most. Expect to see panels with Chelsea Handler, Dr. Dina, Bobby Hundreds, Berner, Jon Buscemi, Frank Falcinelli & Frank Castronovo of The Franks, and, yes, Gary Vaynerchuk who is back again for another round.
- On and off-site activations. We’ll have the fairgrounds wrapped in art by Chicago-based artist Cody Hudson, outdoor experiences from PAX, Ghost Vapes, and Puffco, an official Hall of Flowers afterparty in downtown Santa Rosa, and a sunset BBQ Wednesday evening to cap off the two days.
To register to attend, please visit hallofflowers.com and follow @hall_of_flowers on Instagram for real time updates. For additional information or to get in touch with the founders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special thanks to the official Hall of Flowers media partners for this season:
About Hall of Flowers
Hall of Flowers is an industry-only, highly curated B2B trade show specifically designed to facilitate the trade of premium licensed cannabis products across flower, concentrate, edible, topical and accessories. The show is the first of its kind to deliver an experience that elevates the cannabis industry to a new level of cultural significance.
Praised by Forbes as welcoming a ‘hearty mix of artists and intellectuals, creatives and corporate types,’ Hall of Flowers was launched in September 2018 by influential fashion and music trade show veterans Dani Diamantstein (Project, Liberty Fairs) and Aaron Levant (Agenda, ComplexCon) alongside Green Street, a full service licensing, branding and marketing agency behind some of the most forward-thinking brands in the cannabis industry. Now in its second season, the show welcomes over 200 of the best of the best brands and distributors in cannabis and has solidified itself as one of the authoritative destinations within the industry to meet creators, experts, innovators, and conspirators.