This information was provided by cmwmedia
Send your Press Release here.
Canna-Hub, a Sacramento-based real estate company dedicated to solely cannabis companies, is changing the future of the cannabis industry. As Entrepreneur wrote, 70 percent of businesses have failed over the last ten years –leaving about a 30 percent success rate. Defying these odds, Tim McGraw has now founded three successful companies in the last 18 years. In his most recent endeavor, Canna-Hub, McGraw has combined his talents into one venture as the “green rush” hit California with the market expected to hit $5 billion by 2019.
At just 20 years old, McGraw founded his first business and never looked back. Achieving great success as a loan officer, he opened his own mortgage business and within the first six years, the business had closed $1 billion in real estate transactions. Needless to say, McGraw is a natural talent in real estate. He has now been named High Times’ 100 Most Influential People in Cannabis in 2018 and Marijuana Ventures 2018 40 Under 40 Cannabis Pioneers.
As legalization of medical cannabis started to sweep the United States, McGraw founded Revolution Enterprises in Illinois, soon becoming one of the largest marijuana producers in the state. He used his real estate background to obtain two of the only 21 permits in the state.
Finally, California went legal for adult-use and was immediately proving itself a booming market. At the forefront of the “green rush,” McGraw combined his expertise from years of success owning both real estate and cannabis companies to find his sweet-spot niche—real estate tailored for cannabis companies. Knowing real estate regulations are one of the most difficult aspects of starting a cannabusiness, McGraw opened Canna-Hub to make it as easy as possible for cannabis companies to operate in their own space.
With one location in Williams, Calif. and another in Mendota, Calif., Canna-Hub has already secured 1.6 million square feet of production facilities for its community-centered developments.
Having been on both sides of real estate, McGraw identified the most common challenges facing cannabis companies and how to best streamline their operations. He has secured all licenses except outdoor growing for both of Canna-Hub’s business parks. This means cannabis companies can move in and begin operations almost immediately.
Would you be interested in speaking with real estate and cannabis expert, Tim McGraw?
Please respond to this email or contact:
M: (818) 433-8224
Leave a Reply