Chocolate Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 ½ cups of graham cracker crumbs (Chocolate or regular can be used.)
- ¼ cup of white sugar
- ¾ cup canna butter, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup confectioners’ sugar
- ½ cup infused Mystery Baking Company peanut butte
- 8 oz whipped topping (like Cool Whip)
- Chocolate syrup (optional)
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, white sugar and melted canna butter until incorporated.
- Pour into a 8- or 9-inch pie pan, and press firmly on the bottom and side of the pan to form the crust. Put in the fridge while you make the filling.
- To make the filling: Beat the cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar and infused peanut butter until smooth.
- Fold in the thawed Cool Whip.
- Pour into the graham cracker crust, and spread evenly on top. Chill for 2 to 3 hours or overnight.
Delicious no-bake cannabis ‘Pot pie with a graham cracker crusts.