This information was provided by ellevetsciences
Send your Press Release here.
Cannabinoids for Canines: Cornell Paper Published Showing ElleVet Hemp Products Increase Comfort in Dogs with Arthritis
Peer Reviewed Journal Solidifies Scientific Findings Behind ElleVet Sciences Hemp Products
PORTLAND, Maine, Aug. 14, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Associate Professor Joseph Wakshlag, with Cornell University’s College of Veterinary Medicine, published in Frontiers the findings of the first pharmacokinetic study and clinical trial on the use of cannabinoids to treat dogs with osteoarthritis and multi-joint pain.
The Cornell study found:
First paper on Cornell University study using ElleVet hemp products in dogs published in Frontiers
- Dogs who took ElleVet’s proprietary hemp oil blend showed significant or dramatic improvement over dogs that received the placebo.
- ElleVet’s hemp oil blend is “efficacious for pain in dogs with osteoarthritis, chronic joint pain and geriatric pain and soreness; ith dramatic beneficial effects in our more geriatric patients.”
- More than 80% of dogs who have used ElleVet Mobility soft chews have seen a significant or dramatic improvement.
Veterinarians have called ElleVet soft chews, “A game changer that will change the face of veterinary medicine.”
Cornell partnered with ElleVet Sciences in 2017 to conduct this double-blind, placebo-controlled study. While hemp-based supplements for dogs and cats are becoming a popular alternative to pharmaceutical treatments, no other company has invested so much in research.
Additional research by ElleVet Sciences includes:
- A long-term safety study and pharmacokinetic study on cats, resulting in the launch of ElleVet Feline.
- Three additional clinical trials are planned for fall 2018 also in partnership with Dr. Joe Wakshlag and the University of Florida.
Alongside ElleVet’s scientific backing, reports from pet owners and vets across the country have shown ElleVet to greatly improve pain levels and quality of life for dogs with osteoarthritis and joint pain. ElleVet Mobility oil and soft chews can only be purchased through veterinarians or the ElleVet website.
SOURCE: ElleVet Sciences
Leave a Reply