As the coronavirus pandemic began to plague the world in early 2020, The CANNAVIST sought to ensure the medical cannabis and CBD community still had a virtual event to look forward to. Ergo, CBD LIVE was born and the world-leading CBD and medical cannabis virtual expo was introduced to the global community on July 31st for a three-day live event.
With CBD LIVE going digital, entrepreneurs and consumers attended the virtual event from the comfort of their home as lockdown swept across the world.
Since Summer 2020, The CANNAVIST has hosted three events with the fourth occurring July 28th-30th to mark our one-year anniversary. Since, CBD LIVE has welcomed thousands of business and consumer attendees from all corners of the globe.
5 Reasons why is CBD LIVE a Popular Event for the Cannabis Community
During these unprecedented, uncertain times, The CANNAVIST decided to make CBD LIVE a free event to attend. This stemmed from their goal to ensure that the global community had a platform to connect and network; whether that’s consumers and/or businesses.
Competition Entries and Prizes
When attendees sign up for the event, they’ll automatically be entered into a drawing to win a $500 CBD wellbeing kit. The registration competition is popular among the global community.
However, the prizes don’t stop just there. Throughout the events, The CANNAVIST has introduced new prizes and competitions that have kept the medical cannabis and CBD coterie engaged. Some of the competitions include, but aren’t limited to:
- Leaderboard competition — The more an attendee engages with the event, the more points they earn. Points are proudly displayed on our global leaderboard whereby the highest-ranked attendee with the most points at the end of the event will win a $1,000 prize. Points are based on the following:
- Pre-register: 1,000 points
- Log in: 400 points
- Click lobby GIFs: 200 points
- Click lobby wall banners: 200 points
- Visit an exhibitor booth: 400 points
- Play booth video(s): 100 points
- View booth documents: 100 points
- Add booth documents to swag bag: 100 points
- Click exhibit hall GIFs: 200 points
- Watch a webinar: 300 points
- Ask a question during a webinar: 200 points
- Click on a chat with an exhibitor: 200 points
- Spin the wheel — Everyday attendees have the opportunity to spin the wheel to win an assortment of CBD goodies, which the CBD LIVE exhibitors kindly donated. Attendees are limited to one spin per day, but with a prize guaranteed on every spin. Feeling lucky? Sign up today to try your chance on the CBD LIVE wheel.
- Golden ticket — Ever watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? Always wanted to win a Golden Ticket for yourself? Here is your chance. A lucky attendee will be chosen at random to win a CBD prize on each day of the live event.
- Exclusive discounts -—Throughout the live days, the CBD LIVE exhibitors will be handing out generous exclusive discounts.
Expert Keynote Speakers
Throughout the live events, The CANNAVIST has also endeavored to bring industry-leading experts to provide insightful and engaging content for CBD LIVE business and consumer attendees.
Here are some examples of the industry-leading keynote speakers that have partaken in webinars throughout the CBD LIVE events:
- Christina Diarcangelo (CEO and founder of Affinity Bio Partners) — Diarcangelo spoke about changing careers to work in the cannabis industry. She also spoke about being a C-Level executive woman.
- Len May (CEO and founder of EndoCanna Health + Chair of the CBDIA Science Committee) — May joined us to give a talk on What we can learn when DNA guides our cannabis experiences?
- Tom McDonald (head of Consulting) and Lily Temperton (Lead Analyst) from Hanway Associates — McDonald and Temperton took part in a panel discussion focused on the mainstreaming of cannabis while taking a look at the current CBD landscape.
- Berta Camps Bisbal (senior legal analyst at CBD-Intel) —Bisbal showed her expertise during her webinar. Bisbal spoke about the usage of CBD within food while providing a comparative analysis between U.S. state laws.
- Chef Melissa J. Parks (edibles developer) — the TV Chef joined CBD LIVE from her Las Vegas kitchen to show the world her CBD-infused recipes.
- Jessica Arent (chief compliance officer at Cannabidiol Life) — Argent and her Cocker Spaniel, Tator Tot, joined CBD LIVE to discuss if CBD is OK to give to dogs.
- Lezli Engelking (Founder of FOCUS, The Foundation of Cannabis Unified Standards) — Engelking gave an insightful look into the journey towards regulation in the U.S.
- Dr Adam Abodeely MD, MBA, FACS, FASCRS (chief medical director of curriculum at the CBDIA) — Dr. Abodeely provided his gastrointestinal disorders expertise throughout his webinar. Abodeely discussed gut health and the case for cannabinoid therapies.
- Priscilla P. Agoncillo (CEO at Original Breeders Leagues + President of the Board at the CBDIA) — Agoncillo’s knowledge and passion for cannabis was on show during a previous live event. Agoncillo devoted the discussion to the importance of breeding and genetics in hemp and cannabis.
- And so much more!
Medical Cannabis and CBD Guidance
Due to the nature of the pandemic, it is reported that people’s mental health has been deteriorating as a consequence. Consequently, research suggests that these people are turning to CBD and/or medical cannabis.
Therefore, CBD LIVE exhibitors and keynote speakers are committed to science-driven data, and educating the global population about medical cannabis and CBD.
Unearthing the Latest Products
At CBD LIVE, we have attracted over 100 leading CBD and medical cannabis brands to exhibit. Thus, you are sure to unearth the latest products across the industry while discovering new brands that you will love.
Come visit the world’s leading CBD and medical cannabis virtual event
Whether you are new or a seasoned expert within the CBD and medical cannabis industry, CBD LIVE is an event that you don’t want to miss.
With new features and prizes introduced at each of our events, there is something for everybody. Sign up for FREE today to explore what CBD LIVE has to offer for your own personal consumption or for your business. We will be live throughout July 28th-30th.