This information was provided by prnewswire
Send your Press Release here.
VAUGHAN, ON, Oct. 3, 2018 /CNW/ – CannTrust Holdings Inc. (“CannTrust” or the “Company”, TSX: TRST), one of Canada’s leading licensed producers and most trusted brands of medical cannabis, announced today that it celebrates serving 50,000 patients, and is growing at an unprecedented rate. CannTrust is capturing 36 percent of all newly registered patients in Canada, based on the most recent quarterly data provided by Health Canada.
“CannTrust is proud to help more than 50,000 Canadians address their health issues, and we anticipate continued strong growth,” says Brad Rogers, President of CannTrust. “We are experiencing a steady, continuous increase week over week, month over month, due to continued partnerships with thousands of healthcare practitioners across the country.”
“Healthcare practitioners know and trust CannTrust products, because they can prescribe an accurate dose, gradually increase the dose, and gauge efficacy,” says Rogers. “With CannTrust you know exactly what you are going to get every single time.”
Our CannTrust promise to patients:
- We are committed to offering quality cannabis products at industry leading affordable prices due to our unique perpetual harvest technology used at our advanced greenhouse in Niagara.
- We are committed to producing standardized cannabis products, so you can be confident that you will receive the same standardized product every time.
- We are committed to having our CBD, 1:1 and THC based oil drops and vegan capsules always in stock, as well as an excellent variety of dried flower.
- We are committed to ensuring access to affordable medical cannabis. We will be absorbing the excise tax on medical cannabis that is planned for October 17, so you will not have to pay more for medical cannabis due to this tax.
- We are committed to supporting our patients with financial needs through our patient assistance program.
- We are committed to supporting our veterans through our veterans’ support program.
- We are committed to ensuring our patients can get their medication in a timely fashion through our same-day Trust Delivery service for patients in the GTA, and through Purolator or Canada Post for those across the country.
- We are committed to innovation. Our product development teams along with our global pharma partner, Apotex Inc., are diligently developing new products and dosage formats to improve your experience.
- We are committed to advancing research on the use and efficacy of cannabis. We are currently involved in two randomized placebo controlled clinical trials; a chronic pain trial at McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario, and an ALS trial with Australia’s Gold Coast University Hospital, with several other Canadian studies being developed.
“We remain dedicated to our medical cannabis patients,” says Eric Paul, CannTrust’s Co-Founder and Chairman of the Board. “Together, we have changed the medical landscape in Canada, and as the industry evolves, CannTrust looks forward to continuing our important work in supporting the good health and well-being of Canadians.”