This information was provided by prnewswire
Send your Press Release here.
Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to log-on to VirtualInvestorConferences.com to view presentation
KIRKLAND, Wash., Oct. 23, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — GrowLife, Inc. (OTCQB: PHOT), one of the nation’s most recognized indoor cultivation product and service providers, today announced that the October 2018 presentation from Chief Executive Officer, Marco Hegyi, is now available for on-demand viewing at VirtualInvestorConferences.
GrowLife’s presentation will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors and advisors may download shareholder materials from the “virtual trade booth” for the next three weeks.
Recent Company Highlights
- The company announced the acquisition of EZ-CLONE Enterprises, Inc., a renowned commercial cannabis cultivation equipment supplier. READ MORE
- The company experienced escalated growth over last year, showing a 131.7% increase in revenue over the same quarter last year. READ MORE
- The company has opened a rights offering to current shareholders in order to raise money for expansion of its product development division, GrowLife Innovations, as well as sales and marketing functions. READ MORE
- The company opened a fulfillment and retail center in the world’s largest legalized cannabis market, Los Angeles. READ MORE
- The company announced a Proof of Concept study on a commercial vertical grow system designed to bring production costs of cannabis down to industry lows. READ MORE
GrowLife, Inc. is a nationally recognized cultivation brand, providing world-class hydroponic equipment, lighting, nutrients, media, and other cultivation supplies to commercial and urban operations. With a complete selection of cultivation products combined with logistics and distribution services, GrowLife can help responsible cultivation operations efficiently control supply costs, manage build-out investments, track supply usage and streamline workflows.
Leave a Reply