This information was provided by prnewswire
Send your Press Release here.
ANAHEIM, Calif., Oct. 16, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Next week, the National Cannabis Industry Association’s California Cannabis Business Conference will kick off at the Hilton Anaheim (777 W Convention Way) in Anaheim, California.
The two-day conference is the most comprehensive gathering of California cannabis industry stakeholders since adult-use legalization began in the state. Featured speakers include California Bureau of Cannabis Control Chief Lori Ajax, musician and cannabis advocate Melissa Etheridge, and U.S. Representatives Lou Correa (D-CA) and Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA).
- Day One Keynote with Reps. Correa and Rohrabacher – Monday, October 22, at 10:15am.
- Day Two Opening Remarks by Chief Lori Ajax – Tuesday, October 23, at 10:00am.
- Day Two Keynote with Melissa Etheridge and cannabis pioneer Steve DeAngelo – Tuesday, October 23, at 10:30am.
- The full agenda can be seen here.
A limited number of press passes for the 2018 Cannabis Business Summit are available to credentialed members of the media. More information about press passes can be found here.
Additional organizations and businesses represented at the conference include:
- California state regulators
- Department of Insurance
- Department of Health
- Agricultural Labor Relations Board
- Department of Tax and Fee Administration
- City of Los Angeles
- City of Sacramento
- California cannabis trade associations
- California Cannabis Industry Association
- California Growers Association
- United Cannabis Business Association
- California industry-leading cannabis companies
- Berkeley Patients Group
- Bloom Farms
- Flow Kana
- Harborside Health Center
- Steep Hill
- And more
Representing nearly 2,000 member-businesses and tens of thousands of cannabis professionals, the National Cannabis Industry Association (NCIA) is leading the charge to protect legal cannabis businesses, defend our state laws, and advance federal policy reforms. Successful businesses are joining NCIA every day to become stronger, smarter, and more prosperous by working together to defend and expand the responsible cannabis industry.