This information was provided by amwpr.com
Send your Press Release here.
PepsiCo on Tuesday has said they will start to take a critical look at investing in Cannabis. This comes just weeks after Coca-Cola came out that they were in talks with Aurora Cannabis. Is there enough opportunity to go around? Also, Canada cannabis goes legal in two weeks – what are the major differences between Canada and the U.S. for barriers to entry.
- The U.S. vs Canada – How the cannabis industry differs between the two countries.
- What to expect after Canada goes legal?
- The real investment opportunity in Cannabis will be in the U.S. – he says that “We are entering an interesting period where Canada as a whole is legalizing cannabis on October 17 and you’re seeing a lot of excitement around this. You can only think that the U.S. will follow, it may not be until 2020 but it will happen.”
- Investment needed to build the industry – Paul believes that the U.S. will need at least $300 Billion in investment into the industry to keep up with the demand over the next few years.
- Barriers to entry for businesses outside of cannabis.
- The upside for beverage giants? Are there enough opportunities to go around?
- In CA, a $10million cultivation and manufacturing facility, expected online in 2019
- In Nevada, a $20 million cultivation and manufacturing facility, expected online in 2019
- In Florida, a $25 million build out of cultivation and retail locations, expected online this year
- In MA, a $12.5 million vertically integrated facilities, expected online in 2019
- In Illinois – a $15 million expansion on vertically integrated assets, expected online end of this year
- … among many others