Weed delivery is a dream come true for most cannabis users. Let’s face it, who wants to leave the house nowadays? Consequently, California is now home to many exciting cannabis delivery services, giving Californians an accessible way to shop and buy weed online. Having your stash brought right to your front step is about as good as it gets. But, how can you be sure you’ll be receiving exactly the products you ordered online?
In this guide, you’ll discover the Bay Area’s most trusted weed delivery service, Greenrush, a company working hard to offer the highest quality products at competitive rates and with superior customer service.
Weed Delivery in California
Cannabis is legal statewide throughout California, but that hasn’t stopped some areas from pushing back against the industry. For example, many townships have elected not to grant business licenses to dispensaries, preventing the industry from penetrating these communities. Accordingly, people living in so-called “dry areas” are forced to travel to adjacent cities to buy cannabis.
Since the legalization of cannabis delivery services, dry towns have doubled down on ‘restrictions,’ banning delivery services from making stops in their neighborhoods. Regulations like these are virtually impossible to enforce, but some Californians still struggle to access high-quality cannabis.
As such, many delivery services in California have begun catering specifically to areas with limited cannabis access, including regions of Northern California like the Bay Area.
If you live in the Bay Area, are 21+ or 18+ with a medical card, and want your weed to comes to you — check out Greenrush. Greenrush is a premium cannabis delivery service offering customers a selection of thousands of high-end products. Best of all, Greenrush delivers to customers throughout the Bay Area, even in those neighborhoods where cannabis sales are restricted.
Greenrush isn’t your average delivery service. For example, the Greenrush team goes above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction, creating an amazing experience from start to finish for everyone that places an order. Here is a list of reasons why Greenrush is the best place to buy weed in the Bay Area:
You’ll discover something new to love every time you place an order. Some of Greenrush’s standout features include:
- It is super easy to use and navigate the site. Furthermore, the menu is simple to look through and understand, and placing an order is an intuitive process.
- Menu pricing includes taxes, so you’ll never see surprise fees at checkout.
- Enormous selection of products from some of the country’s top brands.
- Rewards program: $8 in points for every $100 spent.
Greenrush doesn’t just carry an enormous selection of cannabis products — they also offer those products at competitively low prices. With prices under the industry standard, Greenrush does everything to help customers save money, offering special deals on top of already low everyday prices.
A Bay Area-based company, Greenrush delivers to customers throughout the San Francisco Peninsula, such as San Jose, East Bay, and Sacramento.
Speed of Delivery
If you live within Greenrush’s delivery area, you could receive your order in as little as 30 minutes! When you place an order, the Greenrush team gets straight to work to get your items to you as quickly as possible.
Greenrush offers all deliveries for FREE. So that means no extra fees at checkout!
Minimum Order Amount
Greenrush requires customers to purchase a minimum of $40 worth of product per delivery.
Wondering if Greenrush will have your favorite products? Here are some of their featured brands:
- AbsoluteXtracts: Dedicated to using natural ingredients, AbsoluteXtracts is a leader in the world of cannabis oils and concentrates. AbsoluteXtracts uses a method of CO2 retrieval to cleanly extract THC from their expertly-grown plants.
- Buddies: With years of cultivation and processing experience, Buddies understands the craftsmanship of a genuine cannabis experience.
- CANN: Crafted in the Golden State, CANN is a cannabis-infused social tonic that prioritizes both effects and delicious taste. They use all-natural ingredients to create a light, refreshing social buzz you’ll feel within just 10 minutes of your first sip.
- Care by Design: Often recognized for their premium pharmaceutical-grade products, Care by Design collects the cannabinoids and terpenes from local, sustainably-grown cannabis farms. Without the use of toxic solvents, Care by Design has a wide variety of THC:CBD ratios allowing their customers’ specific remedies.
- Flow Kana: In addition to offering premium sun-grown cannabis, Flow Kana also works with other growers and producers to teach sustainability and ethical growing.
- KIVA: Maker of fine edibles and gourmet treats, KIVA was founded to bring consistency to the edible market. Carefully formulated for consistent dosing, each decadent THC-infused sweet provides a potent dose of cannabis.
- Mary’s Medicinals: Their team of expert scientists collaborate with world-class physicians to develop innovative cannabis therapies.
- Raw Garden: Raw Garden also creates super-clean, super-potent concentrates from sustainably-grown cannabis crops. Always utilizing organic ingredients, you can feel safe knowing your products are free from toxins when you buy Raw Garden.
- STIIIZY: Producers of highly-concentrated vapes and oils, STIIIZY also creates leak-proof cartridges for a cleaner, safer, more enjoyable vaping experience.
- WonderBrett: Designed to make your feel special every time you use WonderBrett products, WonderBrett offers stoners an upscale cannabis experience.
Buying weed shouldn’t be complicated, and now with cannabis delivery services available, it doesn’t have to be! Using services like Greenrush allows you to save time and money, letting you stay home while a professional delivery driver takes care of your order. Whether you like it for the deals, the convenience, or the fantastic selection of products, we know you’re going to fall in love with buying weed from Greenrush.
I suppose for commodity sellers, getting people to fear leaving their homes so that they stay inside and buy shit all day is a dream come true. All one has to do is look at the prices of gasoline at the pump compared to the prices of barrels of oil and its not hard for a critically thinking person to extrapolate there is some fuckery afoot and a huge push to get people strapped into their VR helmets pumping data to the tech companies so they can learn about and control our behaviour in real time. Allowing people to get stoned first is an added bonus for the engineers of this takedown of life as we know it. Personally, I’ll take my cannabis outdoors, self grown or bartered for from my local neighborhood grower and just say no to paying all those freakin taxes being used to get us to give up living and go shopping instead.